How Long does it take to get my order?
- Orders within Lagos are delivered within 5-7 working days once payment has been confirmed and 7-10 working days for international orders.
- Exceptions: Jackets and Corsets are 7-10 working days for local orders and 10-15 working days for international orders.
- Express Orders: this is dependent on product availability, kindly send an Email to confirm before proceeding.
- In light of Covid-19 kindly give an additional 2-3 working days for delivery.
- Orders are only processed after payment has been confirmed.
- We accept Bank transfers to our Naira and Uk accounts, PayPal, Credit / Debit Card payments, and POS.
Are your pieces true to size?
- Some pieces are true to size as it’s dependent on the cut and fabric of the style, kindly review the measurements in the size chart to your actual measurements to select a size.
- We strongly advise custom-size clients to come in for a fitting Or request to send in images or videos of the pieces on them for virtual fittings if they are unable to come into the studio. Custom orders are made to order and may take additional time to produce, you may need at least one fitting if you are available to come into the studio
* Custom Sizing is at an additional cost of £20 - Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire if we offer this service for the product you are interested in.
* We do not offer alterations on non-custom orders.
* If you are confused about your size we recommend you email us at email@example.com for assistance
Does your Satin Fabric have stretch in it?
- NO, Our Satin Fabric has no stretch in it, kindly look through the size chart when ordering.
How can I take care of my outfits?
- You can have the garments hand washed or dry cleaned however take care with garments that have embellishments as they need to be delicately handled
- For garments with feathers and embellishments we advise a gentle wash and for it to be air-dried away from direct sunlight
- When storing garments with sequins be sure to protect the discs so it does not get scratched
- Please note that the sequins are hand sewn so take caution to prevent tugging
- Visit our returns center to process your return, only requests from the return center will be treated.
- We accept exchanges and offer Store Credit for full-priced items, in good condition, sent back to the store 14 days after receiving them.
- Return Shipping cost would be covered by the client, and the exchange is sent in free of charge.
- All Custom Sizing Sales are final.
- All Sales items are Final.
- All items approved by the client after fittings, and brought back in for alterations are at the cost of alterations.
Do note, by purchasing on our website you are agreeing to this policy, so please read all carefully and ask for our assistance if required. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org